VHDL Tips and Links
Tips by Students of HSSE
- Better than the official support channels in many cases.
- Good link into companies (e.g. for internship). With a little luck you can
speak to the people at the right department. Much better than messing around
with the human resources department.
- Useful link selection on coding guidelines.
- Official site and documentation on LPM which is used by most FPGA vendors for RAM, ROM, FIFO and other technology specific units.
- Lots of different file formats are documented.
Hardware Project Pages
- Lots of FPGA projects. Windows WDM and Linux drivers.